Monday, September 28, 2009

Is this where you saw yourself 5 years ago?

...that's what my fortune cookie said tonight. And the answer is...no. But I'm quite alright with where I am. and where am I? Well, I've been constructing muscles on a mannequin, and it's been anything but easy. Once again I am reminded of just how complex the human structure is. It's definitely a learning experience and my only regret is not learning it sooner. Seems like one of those things I should have learned back with the ABC's...a ....b....c....thoracis.
Muscle building is tough, tedious work. It really makes you study the photo in the book and then apply that to your skeleton. It's definitely another skill I need to further develop...the skill of seeing. Studying and really seeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment